Wednesday, January 11, 2006

In awe of you


Timber Cove


"From Zion, perfect in beauty, God shines forth." Psalm 50:2

"How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven." Genesis 28:17

"You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you." Nehemiah 9:6

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness and blessings bestowed upon me. Thank you for my freedom and my life! I praise you for all you've bestowed upon me, and I pray I never forget how much you've graced me.

1 comment:

UGO4GOD said...

Do you know what I love? I love that today after I went to the dr I wanted to drive to the beach. I wanted to see the power of the ocean to remind me that of course my cancer is gone because look how powerful and mighty God is~ of course it's gone. And I didn't go to the ocean~ but I did click here to check your blog crissi and there it was. thank you my sista in christ love you, Lori