Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Prayers before I go to bed....

I'm still here. And the Lord has been working some stuff out inside of me. But I'm not ready to blog it, as I'm still unsure about it. I need a lot more time with the Lord, and more time to write in this blog to capture it all down. But I will be blogging it all soon. And I want to thank those of you who have reached out to me about this struggle, and encouraged me without any judgment or your personal beliefs. You all know who you are, and I love all of you.

But tonight I need prayer requests. There are a lot of things that I have been praying for, and I need help in my prayers as they are big ones.

Please pray for me and my ex-husband, that understanding will take place and that priorities will take precedent (i.e. OUR CHILDREN and co-parenting them). Pray that peace will overcome his pride and anger, and that I will be strong and compassionate. And pray for my children, that they will be comfortable in both of their homes, and that they will grow to be strong Christians with an ear and a heart for God, and successful despite the statistics of growing up in a broken home. Please pray for Lori and healing, and for her family, too. Please pray for healing for Donell's son, Coradon, who just had oral surgery. Please pray for all those suffering from the earthquakes, the people who are still alive but lost in the rubble, for those who have lost loved ones in this tragedy, and for all who have lost everything they have to the destruction. Pray for those still going through the nightmare of the aftermath of Hurricanes Rita and Katrina, and now Hurricane Stan.

So much suffering, but the Lord prevails. May we all remember all we have, and just how fortunate we are. God bless you all.

No comments: