Sunday, January 23, 2005

New to this

Alright, here I go. I have kept an online diary for years, off and on, but this is all new to me. I decided to try this site when I heard about it through my church, of all places. But I need a place where I can hold myself accountable in my walk with God, as my life path has made a drastic change, and I hold the key to how I want it to turn out.

Anyways, I am already having trouble with the format, so hopefully soon I'll have my site up and running as smooth as I want it. I cannot get things to lay out properly! What's with this "Hello" thing, and why does it claim to be so easy when it's not? Oh, I'm sure it really is easy, but I'm not finding any real details on how it works. Even learning how to log in proved to be difficult. And then getting the pictures to layout properly? Forget it. I have some major learning here to do before I can kick back and write some real posts, rather than this mumbo jumbo of thinking "outloud" on this here screen. So here I am!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Welcome aboard crissi. You'll get the hang of it in no time. I had a real hard time with hello too. Seeing you step out and do this is an encouragement to me. Gods gonnad do good things. I'll put a link to you an my blog, so you have to be accountable now, because people are going to be looking.