Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Small update

I spent all day yesterday at the courts filling out paperwork for a temporary restraining order, changes in child custody, and the final paperwork for our divorce. Today I have to serve him. And his arraignment is today. Right now. And it came to my attention yesterday that he might be let out until his court date, or that someone would post bail for him. And now I am really scared. I had been so happy, and then to realize this, I'm worried about what he is going to do if he gets out. I know he is wishing murder on me right now. I'm afraid he will retaliate. And I'm afraid he is going to try and take the kids.

He's so far being charged with brandishing a weapon, brandishing a weapon in front of officers, and child endangerment. They haven't even slapped the domestic violence charges on him last I heard, but it will come up today at the arraignment. And now I just wait. And pray that he remains behind bars and that we remain safe.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Psalm 37:7
Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
Matthew 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Praying....

Danielle said...

Dearest Father, here our prayers to cover our sister and her children. Lord, keep her close to you and protect her family.

I continue to pray for you.