Thursday, March 23, 2006

Don't you care?!

I couldn't comment on Rick's blog, so I am commenting blog style.....

"...don't you care if we drown?" Mark 4:38

Because we cannot see God face to face, it is hard at times when we are struggling to know if God is concerned about our suffering. And even though we can find comfort in the fact that He sees the bigger picture and the plan He has for us, us meek humans only see the situation at hand and wish to be out of it. "Don't you care?!" I've screamed that more times than I can count. And when I reach the other side, I can see that God was with me the whole time, and He had a plan. And I love that He allows us to question Him even still, even when He always proves to know what He's doing by allowing us our trials.

"Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?" Mark 4:40

I'm trying Lord, I"m trying.....

No comments: