Friday, March 31, 2006

He's out

Thanks to Nikki's connections in the Bail Bonds business, Randy is now free on bail. And according to his mom, he is reportedly heated about having to have been in there so long. How he feels about me exactly is not readily known, though you can imagine it's not thoughts of rainbows and butterflies.

I'm fine. I had to take a moment to myself with this information, take some deep breaths, and offer up a quick prayer for strength and protection. But I'm fine. First off, I am in the Lord's hands. Secondly, he'd be pretty dumb at this point to do anything against that restraining order that will land him right back in jail, and jeapordize his fight in the courts. I don't think even he is that dumb. Though he proves me wrong on that one all the time....

Anyway, I want to thank everyone for all their love and support, and for the many prayers that have been lifted up for me and my family. Everyone's been so wonderful, and it's so nice to know that so many people care in those moments when I just feel like giving up and crawling under a rock until it's all over. Believe me, those moments are attacking me! But I am fine. I have strength, and I know where it comes from. For you locals, I'll see you at church on Sunday morning, late service (thanks to good old daylight savings).

5 comments:

UGO4GOD said...

Psalm 23: The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You annoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. For Crissi,Summer and Lucas, Nancy and Gary AMEN

Danielle said...

Crissi,

I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through. Thank you for sharing your story. I am amazed by your continued faith in the Lord and trust in Him. You are setting a godly example for your children.

Praying for you.

Danielle

Sarah said...

I feel your pain and frustration and insecurity. It is very scary and intimidating. I pray for you and will continue to do so. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He will see you through.

Sarah said...

Thinking of you today, you are heavy on my heart as I know how you must be feeling. Praying....

Anonymous said...

Crissi~ I wish I would read your posts more regularly. I'm sad to hear that you had to go through so much junk recently. My prayer is that God gives you the strength and courage to get through this time and that he would show you and your children and even Randy & Nikki his ever-lasting love and commitment to you. I love you!
LIz