Thursday, September 15, 2005

Gone, Going, Gone

We're leaving today, in a couple of hours! Prayers accepted! And if you have scripture for me, go ahead and post it here. That would be much appreciated. I'll be able to check my email from my phone, so it would be nice to receive some daily inspiration. I'm actually really jazzed right now. The kids are off to school, with their destinations this week all mapped out. Everything at home is taken care of, and I feel a sense of peace about this whole thing. I love it!

You all take care, and I'll see you next week! God Bless!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo very proud of all of you. thank you for your help.

Rudy Gonzalez

Anonymous said...

the Lord bless you and Keep you.

"He said to Joshua - be strong and courageous. I am with you!"

It's his message to you too. and He will be there with you -every minute of every day.

Bless your servant heart.

Anonymous said...

Crissi, I'm blessed to hear how God is working in you and your parents. Keep the faith. I hope you have your Bible on you. Check out Philippians 1:1-6. It's a fitting word.

jimmy said...

way to go Crissi! I'm glad you were able to go. I've been checking out your audio posts over at www.ugo4god.com! Good stuff!!!

grace and peace, jimmy

Anonymous said...

Crissi, I'm so glad you got to go. I've been listening to your audio posts and praying for you when God brings you do mind. Can't wait to see you and talk to you. Much love, Gina

Anonymous said...

HI Crissi, Welcome home (almost)! I just heard your last audio post. I'm so glad to hear that you and your parents are safe and have been blessed by what you've seen and done. I can't wait to see you and hear more. You are amazing!
Love,
Liz