Monday, January 04, 2016

Work for the Lord


The last two weeks at my job have been really pleasant, since a lot of people have been gone for vacation. The work load has been light and everyone has been in a cheerful mood. I've gone to work happy every day, and left feeling grateful for my job. 

And yet, in the back of my mind I have dreaded today. Today is when the work load goes back to normal, and stress is bound to overwhelm me. 

But it doesn't have to be that way. I can envelop myself with a cloak of thankfulness, grateful that I have a job, and grateful for my coworkers and the creative aspects of my job. Most of all, I can forget about working for people - those who are only looking to the dollar instead of to the worker - and instead do my work for God, who delights in my efforts and sees all that I do. 

Today I will focus on my savior, and work for Him. 💕 

No comments: