Thursday, July 20, 2006

Praise for Blogging


"Child in Faith"


Today I went through all my past blogs. I read or skimmed every single one. And it helped me in some issues I am facing right now. I received some answers for some things I've been questioning. And not only that, I saw how far I have come in my life, as well as how much I still need to learn. I was ashamed to have read some of the things I overlooked, and the things I am almost overlooking now. I am in a serious struggle right now, and if I'm not careful I could foul things up. For once in my life I am standing my ground. You know what? It is very uncomfortable. It is very unlike me. And I am so tempted to cave in and lay down, making all I have achieved....fail. Reading the past blogs put those answers in me, letting me know to keep on going, that I am not making mistakes. I will not question my actions any longer. I will not fear that what I am doing is going against Jesus' teachings. I have been going around in circles, not knowing my right from my left, not knowing if I was lost or on the right track. I question no longer. I will go forward.

Today I praise God that I live my life outloud, that the words He has given me had future purpose, that my past self helped my present self in my struggles.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

This is so interesting that you've posted this. I read the e.e.cummings post first and I was thinking....Wow, Crissi has come so far since I first started reading her blog. I can FEEL the peace in you coming across in your words.

Now I read this post and find you are feeling what I am observing in your writing. Blessings to you, your children and upon your lives. I pray the peace continues as you surrender all to the Lord. I praise God some of those tougher times are behind you.