Monday, April 24, 2006

Prayer for Triumph

"You hear, O LORD, the desire of the afflicted;
you encourage them, and you listen to their cry,
defending the fatherless and the oppressed,
in order that man, who is of the earth, may terrify no more."
Psalm 10: 17-18


Hear me, oh Lord. I am at your feet, begging for your attention, begging for your mercy. Let the battle be stopped, once and for all. Lord, I cannot stand this any longer. I beg for your help today in court. I implore you to give me the words to say, and that the judge will hear. I need you to show yourself today, I daresay I demand it. His terrorizing of me has gone on long enough. His poisoned parenting needs to be struck down. You entrusted me with the care of your children you have blessed me with, save them from the harm that Randy is inflicting on them. I demand this. I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot pretend that things will be better for the sake of peace. Things are getting worse. I need your help today. I need your guidance, your intervention. I need your will to be safety for me and my children, for this ugly war to be ended. Lord, don't let this be drawn out any longer. Please guide Judge Bertoli in seeing the truth, with no blinders on whatsoever. Let him see the monster I am dealing with. I beg you. Lord, I have not done nearly enough for you. You have created me and saved me. You have blessed me time and time again. I am not worthy of your grace. But I beg you to deem me worthy, to allow me and my children to rise up out of this turmoil that has been weighing us down once and for all. Please Lord. Grant me strength. Grant me wisdom. Grant me words with power. Grant me the power to not be a victim any longer. Let this all be over. Amen.

No comments: